Your privacy is EXTREMELY important to us. Many, many people in the Global BDSM Scene have their own reasons for requiring privacy, and as such it is perfectly normal in The Scene to require anonymity to a greater or lesser degree. For some it’s as simple as using a pseudonym or nickname, for others it may require a mask at every event they attend. We at The Crow Academy want you to know we find this not only Perfectly Normal for The Scene, but also we Respect and we will Defend every single Right that you have to your own Privacy.
While we live by every legalese word of the stated policy below, we also want you to understand that we are On Your Side. The Crow Academy and its affiliates are Massive Privacy Advocates. We do not vote for privacy-invading laws or policies, and we support groups and associations who secure people’s right to privacy. We want you to know just how much we believe in this.
Now on to the legalese…
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on The Crow Academy’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on The Crow Academy’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Crow Academy at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on The Crow Academy’s web site are provided “as is”. The Crow Academy makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, The Crow Academy does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall The Crow Academy or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Crow Academy’s Internet site, even if The Crow Academy or a The Crow Academy authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on The Crow Academy’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Crow Academy does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Crow Academy may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Crow Academy does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Crow Academy has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Crow Academy of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
All returns must be made within 45 days of the original purchase date.
If the original order included books or other physical items, 100% of all such books and other physical items must be returned and received at the location purchased. Only after being received at the purchase location can the refund be processed. Please note that the customer must pay for the cost of return shipping of any physical items.
The Shrink Wrap MUST be intact on all Hardback Books to accept the return.
If the Shrink Wrap is broken then the return will be denied.
DO NOT SEND BACK PHYSICAL ITEMS BEFORE FOLLOWING THESE EXACT INSTRUCTIONS:
- Prior to ALL RETURNS, phone Clickbank Customer Service at: 800-390-6035
- Follow the Clickbank Agent’s instructions on EXACTLY HOW to ship / send any physical items.
- You will be required to obtain a Valid Tracking Number for any physical Returns to be accepted.
- When you have a Valid Tracking Number for the physical package, call Clickbank Customer Service again at 800-390-6035 and give them the Valid Tracking Number. Customer Service reps will validate your Tracking Number.
- Once your Valid Tracking Number has been verified, Clickbank will then open the refund ticket at that time. Please allow three weeks for refunds to be processed.
You must provide your Order Number or a Copy of your Receipt. For all physical item returns (e.g. hardback books) you must provide a Valid Tracking Number, and for hardback books the Shrink Wrap must be Intact. You must provide a Valid Address (i.e. to protect you in the event of postal service errors), and your return package must be post-marked prior to the refund expiration date (45 Days from Day Of Purchase).
DISCLAIMER & AGREEMENT: CLASSES, INSTRUCTION AND COACHING
1) By entering into any form of Class, Seminar, Instruction or Coaching (hereafter “Coaching”) with Master Arcane or any other authorized representative of The Crow Academy, and or by utilizing any products or services from The Crow Academy, Crow Academy Publishing, or its authorized representatives (hereafter “The Crow Academy”), you agree and represent that:
- You are legally classified as an adult of at least 18 or 21 years of age (according to your own local laws) and have read and understand this “Disclaimer & Agreement: Classes, Instruction and Coaching.”
- You will take care to protect your knowledge accrued from said Coaching and guard against its use by those under the legal age of consent.
- You understand and accept that the discussions and topics relating to the Adult Subject of BDSM and D/s Coaching such as this may involve language, content, concepts and themes of an adult and possibly controversial nature.
- You understand that you are wholly liable and responsible for any disclosures and legal ramifications that may arise from the participation and or purchasing related materials or services offered by The Crow Academy and its representatives.
- The Crow Academy will not be held responsible for any legal ramifications that may arise as a result of fraudulent entry into, or fraudulent use of any and all products or services offered by The Crow Academy.
- You are here to use these services and or products for your own personal edification and will not use the facilities nor content accrued or learned herein against the creator, owners, authors, web masters, members or affiliates or any other aspect of The Crow Academy.
2) No part of your Coaching nor any other products from The Crow Academy may be reproduced or transferred in any form or by any means, graphic, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, taping, or by any information storage retrieval system, without the written permission of the owners and authors.
3) The accuracy and completeness of information provided herein and opinions stated herein are not guaranteed or warranted to produce any particular results, and the advice and strategies contained herein may not be suitable for every individual. The owners assume no responsibility, nor shall they be liable, for any loss incurred as a consequence of the use and application, directly or indirectly, of any information presented by The Crow Academy or any other materials related thereto including, but not limited to, websites, books, DVDs, videos, audio books, streaming audio or video, and / or articles. Coaching is designed solely for the purposes of entertainment in regard to the subject matter covered. The owners have used their best efforts in preparing the content, lessons, and Coaching activities. You enter with the understanding that the owners are not engaged in rendering unrelated professional services, such as legal, medical, accounting, etc. The owners, instructors, and representatives of The Crow Academy are not recommending the participants to commit any acts that are criminal in his or her state or country. You should consult a local lawyer if you have any questions as to issues of legality.
For PUBLIC (Non-Private) Classes, Seminars, & Events wherein The Crow Academy has been hired merely to teach at the event but we are not the promoters ourselves, please consult the Cancellation Policy of the specific Event Promoter.
4) If The Crow Academy is the Promoter of the PUBLIC (Non-Private) Event / Class / Seminar (hereafter “Class”) then the Cancellation Policy is as follows:
- We require 72 hours notice prior to the start time of the Class for a full refund. Please note that all refunds will have any associated merchant-processing fees retained to cover administrative costs, e.g. PayPal charges 3% to issue a refund, so that 3% will be retained and the refund received would be the remaining 97%.
- For refund requests less than 72 hours before the Class but at least one hour before the start time of the Class we offer a 50% refund.
- In the event of a no-show with no notice by at least one hour before the start time of the Class, there will be no refund. No exceptions.
5) Should a PRIVATE Remote Skype Coaching session have to be cancelled, the policy is as follows:
- If you cancel or reschedule a Skype session at least 12 hours or more before the start time of the session, there is no penalty and no charge. The session may be rescheduled freely.
- If you cancel the Skype session with less than 12 hours before the arranged start time of the session, the session shall be considered “used.” However, extenuating and emergency circumstances shall be considered on a case-by-case basis, and in rare cases the session might be deemed reusable and ok to reschedule, strictly as determined by Crow Academy staff alone.
- In the case of a “no-show” and no prior contact to the start time of the Skype session, the session shall be considered “used.” No exceptions.
6) Should a PRIVATE In-Person Live Coaching session have to be cancelled, the policy is as follows:
- If you cancel a Live Coaching session to be held at The Crow Academy itself or at an outside venue to be used on a complimentary basis (i.e. no-charge to The Crow Academy), and you give at least 24 hours notice then there is no penalty and the session can be rescheduled freely.
- If less then 24 hours notice is given in the above “complimentary venue” condition, the session shall be considered “used.” However, extenuating circumstances may be considered at the sole discretion of Crow Academy staff alone, and will be judged on a case-by-case basis.
- If you cancel a Live Coaching session that involves The Crow Academy paying for the rent of an outside venue purely for the sake of your PRIVATE Live Coaching session (e.g. if we come to your city), and you do so with at least enough time for The Crow Academy to retain the venue rental fees intended for your Live Coaching session, then there is no penalty and no charge, and the session may be rescheduled freely.
- If the venue Owner has deemed the rental fee to be “non-refundable” back to The Crow Academy, then the session may still be rescheduled but the client shall have to pay additionally and separately for the full venue rental fee for the rescheduled session.
- If the venue Owner has deemed the rental fee to be “partially refundable” back to The Crow Academy then the session may still be rescheduled but the client shall have to pay additionally and separately for the amount lost from the previously cancelled session to retain the venue for the rescheduled session.
PLEASE NOTE – Private Coaching Sessions, whether LIVE (in-person) or REMOTE (e.g. via Skype), are strictly non-refundable even with advanced notice prior to the scheduled time and date, and even if client is within the rules of #5 and #6 above. HOWEVER, equally your unused sessions also NEVER EXPIRE, meaning you can reschedule a session for anytime in the future. In the case of rare, extenuating circumstances, refunds might be made at the sole discretion of Crow Academy staff alone, and will be judged on a case-by-case basis.
SUMMARY – BY COMMENCING PARTICIPATION IN ANY ACTIVITIES MENTIONED IN THIS SECTION YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
7) You hereby agree to all terms set forth in this “Disclaimer & Agreement: Classes, Instruction and Coaching” section, you are certifying that you are of legal age to be participating in this activity and or to be taught the content herein, that you understand and accept that this subject and Coaching contains content of an adult nature relating to BDSM as well as the Alternative Sexuality known as Domination & Submission, that all participants have fully read and fully accept and agree to the entirety of this disclaimer & agreement, and that you as well as anyone else involved with you electively and legally chooses to participate in any activity described in this Disclaimer.